Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 7.

Already?!

Time has been slipping away from me far too quickly.  It's depressing thinking about the day I'll have to leave this gorgeous country.  I hate my experience here felt so temporary -- I wish I could have stayed for a year.  But alas, I must graduate and enter the 'real world.'  Scary.

It's Carolyn's birthday today and I decorated her door with tissue paper so that she would have to break through it when she woke up in the morning.  It was a great success!  She loved it.  Many hugs followed.

She and Meghan decided to go to Manchester to a book signing...and I am just too exhausted to go.  I think I need some alone time.  So I decided to opt out.  Plus, I need to watch my spending...my funds have been dwindling, and I need to save some of it for London this coming weekend!

Tonight, I think I'll stay in with a book and perhaps go to the Learning Zone by myself.  I like it there because I'm used to coffee shops where there are other people doing work, and it's kind of the same thing.  But not really.  They don't have coffee.  They do, however, have printing.  Which coffee shops don't have.  Now I'm going off on a tangent...

Tomorrow I will be going into town to grab some groceries and Carolyn will be making Thanksgiving dinner!  I am going to make an attempt to assist her because it's a big job.  Hopefully, we will also find everything we need to have a successful Thanksgiving in England.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment