Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rawr.

So frustrating. I have to write two poems by Saturday, and I have no clue what to write. Sometimes, I really hate having to take a creative writing class, because you can't force inspiration. Usually, I write about something that's been on my mind, but that hasn't really changed since my last poem. I might just take the easy way out and submit one of my old ones, even though they suck. I had no idea what I was doing. I still don't know what I'm doing, but at least now I can write about someone else.

I'm so excited! I have one week left here. I have just been dying to go home. I love Lancaster and the few friends that I made here, but I'm ready to start a new chapter of my life.

I know it sounds strange, but I feel like going back home is going to be a completely new adventure. I think a lot will have changed. In good ways. It's going back to something old, but feeling like it's all brand new. I'm really excited!

This Christmas, I hoping to celebrate with family, and maybe go on a retreat with the college group from the 28th to the 30th. Then I have a flight to catch to Buffalo, NY at noon on the 31st. I'll be back on the 4th to move in to a new place on campus.

Speaking of which, that new place is currently non-existent. I'm still searching. I've heard back from one person, and there's a chance someone else may already be signing for it. There aren't a lot of places available for girls, and I'm considering seeing if any of the guys that have posted would mind living with a girl. Here's to hoping things work out!

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. If your life turns into a real life version of New Girl....FILM EVERYTHING! haha <3 you and good luck! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW YEARS!!!!! Even though we're not going to have much to do.

    ReplyDelete